Graham Charbonneau is a founding director at studio gram, a 9-person architecture and interiors practice based in Adelaide, South Australia. studio gram are best known for their nationally recognised hospitality work, almost half of which is located outside South Australia.
In this episode, Graham and I spoke about:
- The pros and cons of hospitality from a marketing and communications standpoint.
- How the studio picks projects that will be highly visible and help build the studio’s brand.
- The importance of investing heavily in photography and branding, even in the early days of the practice.
- What hospitality clients are looking for when searching for an architect.
- studio gram’s approach to awards and building relationships with the design media has helped them to become so visible.
This episode was supported by ArchiPro
. ArchiPro showcases the best and latest in the architecture and building industry, and connects people with trusted trade professionals and products to suit their needs. Visit ArchiPro.com.au
to learn more.